Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bro is back in Burgaw

My younger brother (but not smaller -- to call him my "little brother" might be deceptive) has now arrived in the teeming metropolis of Burgaw. He's decided to base out of here as he prepares to launch out into evangelism, getting a job for a while to get the funds for what he needs to hit the road full-time.

In the meantime, he'll be helping in the church (he's already off to a good start -- he and another gentleman in the church had three people make professions of faith on visitation, he's been to the jail with me and Bro. Gibbs, and he's out on bus visitation at the moment) and likely living in one of the spare rooms of the place we're in the process of trying to buy. He'll stay rent-free for a month or two in exchange for a little help with the fixing up. Once he lands a job, that'll shape some of the planning for his involvement, I expect.

I'm looking forward to working with him for as long as he's around -- I can definitely use the help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker