Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Friday, February 23, 2007

Dad came through okay

I haven't been updating this enough the last couple of days to keep anybody posted, I'm afraid.

I found out just a few days ago that my dad's carotid artery was dangerously blocked. They scheduled the operation for today.

According to my mom, the operation was a success. He is recovering okay, I guess, though there is some pain and post-op bleeding. Those of you readers who pray, I'd appreciate your prayers for his recovery. It's been a rough few years for him lately.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's okay. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Minister said...

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker