Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Principal pig kissin'

As I promised earlier, now that the paper has had its shot at the principal kissing the pig for the fundraiser, here's a few pictures. This is Principal Robbie Cauley of Pender High School; he is smoochin' the porky for a fundraiser for the Spanish club, which is trying to send kids on a trip to Puerto Rico. I think they're even going to try to bring most of them back.




Here's the guy bringing in the pig. I think he's really wishing it were him that is going to get to kiss that cute little pink snout.


















No hesitation here -- actually, I think the pig looks more concerned than the principal.
















I guess somebody forgot to put the flavored lipstick on that pig.
Fortunately, the principal seems to be a pretty good sport. I'm still wondering if he'll pay me to take these down, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker