Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Keeping moving

Well, keeping moving very fast is hard if your car breaks down. The battery died on ours Monday night (of course, there is no little sign that lights up saying, "Your battery just died, dummy"), so I monkeyed with it a little on Tuesday, took the train to wrestling practice, then with the help of our deacon isolated the problem and replaced the battery today. Have I ever mentioned that I'm glad I didn't go into auto mechanics? Can't imagine doing that for a living.

In other news, BackHome Magazine doesn't want my goat/personal finance article, so I'll have to keep looking.

Church annual business meeting is tonight, but it should be pretty low-key. Pastor is smart and the people are becoming pretty well trained.

This week's flash challenge at Liberty Hall is going well for my wife and I; I'll have to post an update once the voting is over. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker