Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Friday, April 06, 2007

Back from vacation

In the whirligig that is my life, I guess I forgot to mention here that we were going on vacation. Maybe that's because we took off immediately after I finished working a 9-9 at the paper to try to get a few articles in prior to leaving.

We drove down to North Myrtle Beach to meet my wife's parents. We spent a little time there, saw some of Charlestown, camped out on Hunting Island for two nights, passed around a flu bug (I'm still recovering), slept nowhere near enough, and had a generally good time. Pretty normal for a vacation, I guess. I'll see if I can get a bit more up about it when I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker