Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Headed to Virginia again

My dad's condition is seesawing; my mom called, pretty concerned, tonight before church.

I'm picking up a car from Wilmington in the morning and heading up there for a day or two, on the chance that this is the last chance (not the first time I've done this, and it likely won't be the last).

Depending on circumstances, I'll be coming back either Friday or Saturday. Wife and daughter are staying this time.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive safe. I'll keep you and your dad in my thoughts and prayers

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Minister said...

Thanks. We appreciate that. You enjoy the rest of your stay in Paradise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker