Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Friday, March 16, 2007

Must be a software glitch

I'm not sure what's up with the paragraph breaks in posts that include pictures (such as my previous post). For some reason, whenever I include a picture, there is at least one pair of paragraphs that simply will not allow a hard return between them. I'm not sure how to contact a tech person about it, either. I say this just so you readers know, I'm well aware that those paragraphs aren't separated -- I just haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

*edit* Now it is letting me fix the breaks in the previous post. I'm still not sure what's going on with those posts, though, so please bear with any that have too much space or not enough space between paragraphs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker