Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Coming to a quick halt

Nothing brings a car to a quick halt quite like having three big bumblebees hit the driver in the throat.

We were out on bus visitation this morning, driving our clunker with the windows open (beautiful day, and besides, the A/C doesn't work well). And three big bumblebees whipped in through the window, smacking into my throat (just about the only time I've ever been really glad for a necktie). Let me tell you, I stopped that car quick to let them out of there.

No one got stung, and the rest of visitation went on without a hitch (aside from my developing allergy problems -- here comes hay fever.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker