Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A regular column

I haven't mentioned much of anything about writing here lately. Some of that's because I haven't had any time to do much fresh writing lately. But I haven't forsaken it completely.

Some time back, a new Christian literary magazine named Haruah contacted my wife and me and asked us each to look into writing a monthly column for them. It would be posted on their website in a rotation with other columnists. My wife elected to write one every other month, and they were delighted to accept her column of missionary stories. It's titled "In the Field," and the first one should run this Saturday.

It took me longer to decide I wanted to do it and send in a sample, but they agreed to use mine as well. My column will be "A Pedestrian in the Intersection: What I see when I walk where the Bible, my life, and writing intersect." I'm not sure when the first one will appear, but it shouldn't be long after my wife's.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Minister said...

I'm all for Christians learning to not do stupid things. I hope it helps someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker