Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tick, tock, tick...

Well, there weren't any clocks, but there were definitely ticks.

After our walk down to the beach Sunday evening, I would up picking ticks off of myself. At least they were the nice, big ones, the kind that feel like a good-sized spider crawling across your shoulder -- I'd rather deal with those any day than with the little seed ticks. Fortunately, they appeared especially attracted to my white sweatshirt. We didn't find any on the rest of the family, or on me anywhere but my torso.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate ticks and leaches.

Anyway you have been blogtagged. Please, stop by my little cyber spot to see how to play.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Poppasan said...

There's nothing quite like a tick, first thing in the morning. Although there are lots of things that are nicer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker