Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow...

Yesterday morning, for a good hour or two, snow fell here in remarkable quantities. I don't have a good way to post pictures here yet, or I'd put one up. Fortunately, the ground was too warm here for any of it to stick. I'm thinking that the seasons are just running a little behind schedule this year.

In other news, I've finished writing the story for the duel with Pixydust from Notebored -- now we await the judgment of our critics. She's skipped town for a writers conference, so she should be safe from the flying tomatoes. Although her story was good enough that she shouldn't have too much trouble with that. Me, I'm rummaging around for my smock and goggles.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Sadeq said...

I know what you mean about the seasons running behind. I was still growing green beans at Thanksgiving! Dec through Feb was unusually dry, then in March and April it started raining (usually dry and warming here). I have a sneaking suspicion, though, that May is going to be hot and the monsoon (which normally starts at the bginning of July) might be late or nonexistent this year. Fortunately, we'll be in Iowa long before that point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker