Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Thursday, March 02, 2006

NaNoWriMo

December 2nd, 2005


I've been too busy to post this up until now, but I finished NaNo! I finished the 50,000 words on Wednesday afternoon before the church service (which also went very well.) This makes me officially a National Novel Writing Month winner, with the right to put one of several cute little graphics in my signature (though I haven't bothered to do that). The end of the 50,000 words came very close to a natural break in the story, kind of at the end of part one out of two. The writing may well be some of the worst I've ever done, but I did finish. Whoopee! Back to something approaching a slightly more normal life schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker