Minister's Study

Ministering, writing, and wrestling in a land flowing with sweet tea and deep-fried food

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thanksgiving

November 25th, 2005


Well, our Thanksgiving was a pleasant one. God is good, The food was good, the company was good, and the weather inside the house was good. We invited a single mom and son from the church over for Thanksgiving; they really appreciated the invite, and it seemed like they had a pretty good time. Those of you who are of the praying sort, please keep the boy in prayer; it looks like he's going to be operated on sometime in the near future. All told, our day was simply quiet and pleasant.

I also got somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000 words written toward my novel, giving me 38,981 words, and putting me back to where I only need to write about 1836 words a day to finish on time. My wife has already met the required wordcount for hers. Nice job, Joy! (That's her handle in the online circles in which we travel.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker